Overview & Background
Enemy and friendly infantry, weapons and objects are highlighted with different colours: "Friendly" combatants are highlighted in green; "Enemy" combatants are highlighted in red; Vehicles are highlighted in green or red depending on their current/previous driver/pilot; Charging stations, doors, terminals and other areas of interest are highlighted in bright yellow; Weapons, ammunition, some equipment, scenery, buildings and other objects are highlighted in Blue.
- VISR highlights the entire environment when active, increasing visibility in dark/low light environments.
- VISR can highlight combatants (Allied and Enemy), vehicles and objects of interest (doors, terminals, etc.), allowing them to better stand out on the battlefield.
- VISR runs on a limited power supply which recharges when not in use.
- VISR cannot detect enemies under the effects of Active Camouflage.
- This armour ability takes advantage of the Open Sauce program, which enhances what the game engine is able to do.